Spaces, where Wallpapers are an Apt Fit!
How would you describe your home, or your favorite corner or office room wallpaper? Your answer can be anything but regardless, it is important to witness and experience the effects that wallpaper can have on your living space. Wallpapers are the artistic form of product that beautify every corner of your space. They come in a wide range.
When we think of wallpaper, the first thing that hits us is, where shall we put it? Let’s discuss some prominent spaces, where we can use wallpaper. Space of Joy has come up with a wide range of products that could be a perfect suit for all your locations.
Kid’s Room: Today’s generation always looks forward to being creative with their thoughts, positive with their attitude, vibrant with their outlook, and aesthetic with their choices.
What color should I go with in designing my kid’s room?
We have received this query from our client’s lots of times. The answer to it is, lively colors. Colors like orange, yellow, blue, and ochre are best suited for your kids’ room.
What type of design should you go for?
Using beautiful wall coverings is an easy way to transform a kid’s room from something a little plain and predictable, into a space they’ll love to spend time in. The best kids’ bedroom wallpaper ideas should be full of personality. They tend to be fun and carefree but that does not stop you from adding style or even complementing the rest of your home’s decor too…
Using an array of colors and spirited patterns is a great way to inspire young minds, while older kids will jump at the chance to express their creativity with a striking design of their own choice.
Here are a few ways to select a best wallpaper ideas for your little ones:
- Play with a bold vibrant color or pattern – A neat geometric wall cover design and background can be adapted.
- Nurture love for nature with tropical prints – A kid’s bedroom wallpaper print should be something that’s close to nature which will eventually offer a little escapism and energy, even more interest in outdoor exploring, animals and plants.
- Add texture and multi-dimensional effect – It visually enhances the environment of the room.
- Sci-fi design – No childhood is totally complete without a little sci-fi. Bring in art that inspires them.
- Matches the child’s interest – It is necessary to bring in what your child imagines or loves. Bring life to their room by putting up animals, cars, cartoon characters etc.
Click here for the installation videos in YouTube channel.
Leave a Reply