Vastu tip for color selection for Wallpapers
Colors harmonizes energy, bring happiness and calm, inner peace and prosperity also helps in uplifting financial status, building trust, reducing losses and reviving mind and soul both. Thus, color plays a very important role in one’s life. Following are some vastu tips for color selection for Wallpapers
- Do– The living room color as per vastu could be a serene white, cheerful yellow, healing green or soothing blue. Vastu shastra tips for home reveal that a beige-colored living room can help you feel calm and relaxed, while even tan might be a great option.
- Don’t– Since your living room is often the first sight people get into your home, vastu shastra tips for home advice against using dark shades in the space. Keep it light-colored and feel positive vibes take over your home!
- Do– In the space where you bond with family over meals, vastu experts suggest the use of warm colors like peach and light shades of pink or orange. You can also use comforting shades of blue and green that help your family bond better.
- Don’t– Experts recommend not having a white or black color scheme. These tones can bring unsolicited energies into the room, and into your family.
- Do – The reign of Agni, the god of fire, should be decked in colors that pay homage to him. So choose from a palette of orange, saffron, yellow, or red. Experts suggest that our kitchens have a hint of red – even a dinner set in this color is great for representing it!
- Don’t– Your kitchen room color according to vastu should not be too dark and gloomy. As you cook in the kitchen, let the food imbibe positivity from light and cheerful colors! Avoid blue in the kitchen as well. Why, you ask? Because blue represents Varuna, the god of water, but your kitchen should pay homage to fire!
- Do– White, which stands for purity and peace, is a favored choice for the pooja room. You can also consider yellow, which harnesses positive energy. Light blue and light green can make your pooja space feel more pure and reinforce your faith in life.
- Don’t– Experts recommend avoiding the use of red, since it signifies anger and could have negative effects in what should be a peaceful place. It’s also advisable to avoid dark colors.
- Do – Newly married couples can use light pink or red as the room color according to vastu. The warm and soothing nature of such colors deepens your bond with your partner and helps keep conflicts at bay. Shades of brown are also a great choice – these earthy hues evoke stability and keep you grounded.
- Don’t– A fiery shade of orange can help young professionals reach their full potential. However, a word of caution: if you have a sharp temper, you should avoid this color. Dark shades of red are best avoided completely, for the same reason!
- Do – In their formative years, soothing wallpapers that aid creativity are advisable. So pick from colors like light green or yellow, which aid in concentration.
- Don’t – If your child is short-tempered, avoid using red in their room. While you can use lighter shades like sky blue, yellow or white for a soothing effect in their bedroom, you should stay away from dark blue because these can cause health problems for your little one!